Wednesday, September 30, 2009

WELCOME WELCOME!!

OKAY, I FINALLY STARTED! All you who keep pestering me for a cook book, blog, or a recipe packet; I finally got to ONE of them. On this blog, I will post what my home menu is going to be for the week. I usually do shopping for two weeks and within that time, there is always a night for leftovers and a fend for yourself night. On Saturdays, I just simply REFUSE to cook unless absolutely necessary. However, even though there is nothing fancy going on at my house, I will throw in a dinner idea that you can use at your own house. If any menu item changes at my house, I will post it. Some nights may not be too fancy and some recipes will also be experimental. DON'T EVER BE AFRAID WHEN IT COMES TO COOKING!
For starters, there are a LIST of things that I always have on hand and will share those with you that can help in making ANY meal. I also believe in SEASONINGS! I don't just have 1 season cupboard, I have 2 and they are FULL of almost anything you can think of! So, I will include a list of some of the seasonings I also keep on hand.
I will also post some of the cooking websites that I use and frequently get recipes from. Yes, even I run into a dead end about what to cook for dinner sometimes or get in that rut of cooking the same things over and over. If you ever come across a recipe that you would like to share, let me know. (Maybe I'll set up a separate email just for this too. Hmm.) Have patience with me, I'll get this going soon enough!

1 comment:

  1. Amy, I can't tell you how incredibly "Utah- Talented" you are!  You amaze me everyday!  I hope that I can one day come to be as creative as you (or just be a really good faker)!  Thanks for all of those "college survivor guides" and for other things that have been so influencial in my life!  I love you!Lil' Bit

    ReplyDelete